Telangana Law Common Entrance Test (LAWCET 2017 will be Conducted by Telangana State Hyderabad for Admission into the 3 year and 5 year LL.B / B.L and LL.M Courses Offered by the State Universities in Telangana including their Affiliated Colleges for the Academic year 2017-2017.Exam will be conducted on the second week of may month.
And all of them who completed their examination are waiting for their results. Students it’s the time you are waiting eagerly i.e., TS LAWCET results. Mostly the results of TS LAWCET 2017 will be declared in the month of June last week. If there is any changes regard announcement of result date of TS LAWCET 2017 results we will update immediately download link of results. The results will be soon and to download your result you go through the website tslawcet.org.
So students get ready to download your TS LAWCET result 2017. You will get ready with your hard copy of your hall ticket / admit card before going to download your results. Here we provide the steps to be followed to download your results. If you lost your admit card / hall ticket you can download them again by the link.
Steps to be follow by you to see or download your TS LAWCET Results 2017...
- All of you remember that while completion of online application submission you downloaded and make a printout your application copy or hope so all of you members have admit card / hall ticket with you or else you can get it from tslawcet.org.
- To download TS LAWCET 2017 results you can see observing any one of online application / admit card / hall ticket you can see registration number or application number or hall ticket number.
- With the help of any of this number you can download or get your results easily.
- To download your results you can go through tslawcet.org and some more URL’s, we will provide at bottom of the post.
- Here we provide some of the URL’s to check your results.
- List of URL’s which provides TS LAWCET 2017 Results.
- You keep a hardcopy of your result declaration form which is helpful to you at the time of admission and Certificate Verification Process and some more places of your job opportunities.